The right to vote must be cherished, not discarded.
Register, Verify and VOTE!
A system of the people run by the people for the people.
Voting allows you to choose people you want to represent your community in the governance of Missouri. From taxes to road-building, education and the minimum wage—everything is decided by the policymakers that you vote and help win. It is a right that has been earned through the hardships suffered by past generations. A right that we’re still fighting for today.
Register to Vote
How to register in person?
Voters may register in person at their County Clerk’s office at the address listed below. Voter registration applications are also available at a Department of Motor Vehicles office or any state agency providing service to the public.
How to register online?
Voter Registration Application may be filled out online, printed and mailed in. Select your county of residence from the drop-down menu. The voter registration application will appear in a separate window as a PDF document. Completed voter registration applications must be mailed to your local election authority. Your local election authority mailing address is available here.
Verify Your Voter Registration
Click the button below to enter your information to determine if you are registered and where you vote. Remember: Enter your name as registered (e.g., if you are registered as Robert do not enter Bob).
Where do I vote?
Your election information is based on where you reside. Visit the link below and enter your Missouri residential address to:
- Locate your polling place
- Find upcoming elections & view candidates and issues
- View your current districts
What do I need to bring?
Voter ID laws have changed in recent years. Under the guise of security, many believe this to be a form of voter suppression aimed at discouraging communities of color and those living in rental or impoverished neighborhoods from voting. Don’t let this happen, it’s your right, vote!
Acceptable Forms of Voter ID
- Nonexpired Missouri driver license;
- Nonexpired or nonexpiring Missouri non-driver license;
- Nonexpired document which contains the voter’s name and photograph and is issued by the United States or the state of Missouri; or
- Nonexpired or nonexpiring military ID card which contains a photograph
- Identification issued by the state of Missouri, an agency of the state, or a local election authority of the state;
- Identification issued by the United States government or agency thereof;
- Identification issued by an institution of higher education, including a university, college, vocational and technical school, located within the state of Missouri; or
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government check or other government document that contains the name and address of the voter
“Thinking isn’t agreeing or disagreeing. That’s voting.”